Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Wizards @ Magic - April 7th, 7 PM

8 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Exciting to watch. Promising performances. A loss against somebody who is near us in the rankings. Played the right way. Still loads to learn which is normal. Pleased with Cliff that he let young guns play heavier mins

I agree completely 

This rebuild/retool is going to be fun. Keep feeding Mo all the minutes he can handle! He has great chemistry with Cole out there. 

16 minutes ago, harley said:

This rebuild/retool is going to be fun. Keep feeding Mo all the minutes he can handle! He has great chemistry with Cole out there. 

It'll be fun if we don't give up 130 per game

Fun game. Not a lot you can do to win when every guy on a team just starts draining 3s. Some of those Bertans makes were ridiculous.

RJ hitting 3s is nice. Cole had some fun moments. Okeke and WCJ were a lot quieter than they've been in previous games but don't think it's anything to worry about. 

I think playing MCW at PG is a solid stealth tank move. I love the energy and effort he plays with but without fail he takes 1 or 2 ill advised shots a game and has 1 or 2 careless turnovers. 

Bamba was great on offense but dreadful defensively. Starting to think he might end up being more Channing Frye who can block shots a bit rather than the (admittedly unlikely) dream of Rudy Gobert with a jumper. But he's still got time to learn and improve and put it all together defensively. I'm rooting for him.

Watching these young guys grow and play hard should make for a very entertaining rest of the year. Admittedly I've been hard on Bamba but he showed some real offensive energy tonight and Cliff rewarded him by overlooking his defensive lapses and giving him minutes. I don't mind the loss because it helps the draft odds but I wouldn't be surprised to see these guys win a few more unexpected games.

Oh and Ross and Bacon are black holes, do these guys ever pass?

5 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Fun game. Not a lot you can do to win when every guy on a team just starts draining 3s. Some of those Bertans makes were ridiculous.

RJ hitting 3s is nice. Cole had some fun moments. Okeke and WCJ were a lot quieter than they've been in previous games but don't think it's anything to worry about. 

I think playing MCW at PG is a solid stealth tank move. I love the energy and effort he plays with but without fail he takes 1 or 2 ill advised shots a game and has 1 or 2 careless turnovers. 

Bamba was great on offense but dreadful defensively. Starting to think he might end up being more Channing Frye who can block shots a bit rather than the (admittedly unlikely) dream of Rudy Gobert with a jumper. But he's still got time to learn and improve and put it all together defensively. I'm rooting for him.

It was good to see Mo draining shots, but I’m still stunned to see him struggling with positioning. 

11 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

It was good to see Mo draining shots, but I’m still stunned to see him struggling with positioning. 

The positioning is bad but this game I was more shocked that Robin Lopez acted like, and had success as if, he was a 6' guard in the post.

10 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

The positioning is bad but this game I was more shocked that Robin Lopez acted like, and had success as if, he was a 6' guard in the post.

Mo really really struggles in post defense, he just can’t be physical. I swear he hasn’t gained any strength in 3 years in the league