Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Nuggets - April 4th, 2021

This team might have something special. And if Clifford actually plays the young guys, then I'm all for him staying. He can squeeze out every ounce of talent from a team

10 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Weltman deserves a lot of credit... we bashed him for inactivity so now it’s due. On top of the Fultz deal, drafting Okeke was huge... he’s the real deal. Also optimistic about Cole..... and of course, the getting Carter and 2 firsts and getting out of the Aminu mistake for Vooch, and getting RJ and a first for Aaron... the futures so bright I’m gonna need to find some sunglasses 

100%

13 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Only caught a little of the game. How did Bamba foul out in 13 minutes?

He was playing ill to be fair to him so he might not have been all there but he just had a bunch of little touch fouls and stuff and Cliff kept him in with 5 fouls to give WCJ more rest.

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Caught up with the game just now (was going to do the Utah game first but saw the score and didn't bother). Clifford and his staff and this roster deserve a tonne of credit. With 8 healthy bodies, 3 of them barely healthy, we went into Denver and the altitude on the second night of a back to back against a rolling Denver team and battled really hard for 3 and a half quarters. We just ran out of gas in the back half of the 4th which was understandable given the circumstances. 

Really fun RJ Hampton game. He's raw and he's inconsistent and he makes bad mistakes at times but the talent is clearly there and as he grows he has a chance to be a very very good player. 

Ran out of adjectives for Okeke. 

Wendell Carter Jr might be a huge get for us to be honest. He's such a solid all around player on both ends. He might start for us at C for the next 5 years. Or his presence might push Bamba to reach higher end outcomes as they compete. Either way it's exciting. 

Happy AG has found a home and a system that plays to his strengths. Good for him. But as I see more of RJ I'm pretty happy with what we got in return. 

I totally agree.  Didn’t watch the presser but it was clear we got fatigued in the second half and it was understandable given the circumstances.   Can’t imagine why Cliff would be upset after what I thought was a very good effort.