Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Nuggets - April 4th, 2021

20 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Not sure what’s up with all these non-Covid illnesses.  

I know. It's a mystery. Where have these players been? What did they eat? :)

Are we still in the flu season?

4 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Unexpectedly impressive start. Aaron scoring their first 12 is fitting, but it’s hard not to be thrilled with RJ

I've fallen in love with RJ.

5 minutes ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I know. It's a mystery. Where have these players been? What did they eat? :)

Are we still in the flu season?

Not really flu season any more.  And they’re not giving us any details about these “non-covid illnesses”.  

Definitely wasn’t expecting this start after the way they played last night, especially at altitude.  Whether they can keep it up for 48 is another matter.  

Just now, JJZFL said:

Not really flu season any more.  And they’re not giving us any details about these “non-covid illnesses”.  

Clifford mentioned something about a stomach bug the other day... I also think part of it is some not so discreet tanking after the back to back wins. I think Clifford is a better coach and the team as assembled was a bit better than expected and we’ve already made the decision to punt on this season and build through the draft 

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Clifford mentioned something about a stomach bug the other day... I also think part of it is some not so discreet tanking after the back to back wins. I think Clifford is a better coach and the team as assembled was a bit better than expected and we’ve already made the decision to punt on this season and build through the draft 

I don’t think they’re resting healthy guys and calling them sick but I could be wrong.    
Although maybe some of these guys are a bit sick but could play if the games were more meaningful.  

I thought with the number of minutes our players had to play last night, they would have been too tired, and at this point in the game, we would be half way through the blowout.

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I think Bamba has forgot about his illness. He has a little adrenaline going.

MJ flu

• Like 1