Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Jazz - April 3rd, 2021

I don't know why some of you are celebrating this drubbing. You knew it was going to happen even if there were more healthy  Magic players.  You're talking about Utah. It's not like it's the Bulls we are playing.

not celebrating just great to see that the last 2 games wasnt a fluke or some strange 10 game winning streak we go on. Also Bamba was a bust i think i've given up on him.

bamba just plays sloppy some games, and i mean like never played basketball sloppy. then other games he's right on. I dont know what to think about him.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

not celebrating just great to see that the last 2 games wasnt a fluke or some strange 10 game winning streak we go on. Also Bamba was a bust i think i've given up on him.

Well, we already picked up his option for next year, but I agree, it’s gonna take significant improvement for him to be with the team past next season

3 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

bamba just plays sloppy some games, and i mean like never played basketball sloppy. then other games he's right on. I dont know what to think about him.

I know. I just can't figure him out. He is sooo inconsistent.