Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Pelicans - April 1st, 2021

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

It is so weird seeing defense of the rim!

Isn’t it though?

I was hoping for losses for more ping pong balls but not anymore,  I enjoy watching this team.  This is not a normal so called rebuild.  With Fultz and Isaac coming back and 2 possible top 10 picks,  along with Okeke, Hampton, WCJ, Bamba, and Anthony.  We now have a lot of young talent, draft capital, and future cap flexibility.  I really like the direction we are headed!

• Upvote 2

The Magic had 6 players in double figures. 

W. Carter, Jr.      21
T. Ross               19
C. Randle           15
D. Bacon            14
J. Ennis, III         13
M. Bamba          11

1 hour ago, Captain said:

It’s nice winning but doesn’t the magic realize they are supposed to be losing right now?! lol!

SwalAH.png

Hey Captain, this was not directed at you. This is to all those who are on that train.   v6g0sh.jpg

• Upvote 1

When the team plays like that I honestly don't give a ***** about the tank. 

Okeke had a rough night shooting it but he's just so impactful. That steal and the dunk near the end of regulation was awesome (even if the dunk was a little too polite)

Wendell Carter is playing like an absolute stud right now. Feel bad for Bamba because he played really well in the first half also but got some foul trouble and then after that Carter just took his minutes. It's obvious already Cliff trusts Wendell more in crunch time and why wouldn't you when he's playing defense like that. 

RJ Hampton had some nice moments again but it's very obvious he can't play PG in the NBA yet he made some very risky and bad passes. Still he got nearly 20 mins of game time under his belt. 

Also probably Randles best game in a Magic uniform. He was the only healthy real PG and he showed up. Think he's earned an NBA roster spot somewhere next year even if it isn't here. 

I think the relative depth of the roster now is really helping us. We're playing physical and swarming defense for 48 straight minutes and its incredibly fun to see.

If Carter can stay healthy he is going to be great and much better than Vuc. He plays defence, he is more athletic, his jumper already looks good and will be better with the time, he is only 21...

but I still believe we should stop playing Ross, Birch and even Porter very soon, give all the playing time to young players. I hope for the top 3 worst record this season,