Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Clippers - Mar. 30, 2021

Maybe we got our star? Chuma looks so bloody good and it makes me so happy. If he breaks out I definitely don’t mind chalking some wins. Bamba showed again tonight his highs are higher than most and vice versa with his lows but by Jesus just give him all the minutes he can handle cos if he tidy’s up a few areas and learns from his mistakes he is a genuine cheat code. 

Same results with different players, we have always had a habit over the years of playing up against good opposition and down against bad opposition. This doesn't seem to have changed. Maybe it's a bad thing we have a tough schedule lol.

This result probably has more due to how many games the Clippers have played this week, we're not going to end the game on 21-5 runs very often so I won't worry about winning too many games and destroying our own 1st round pick just yet.

Love that this run Chuma is on is based on great efficiency and solid defence 1st and foremost. He really does seem to have a good basketball IQ and that bodes well that this can be something sustainable and not just a bunch of games of good form.

8 hours ago, JJZFL said:

It looked in the replay like his feet were rock solid and not moving at all.  

check the angle from the top of the rim video.. it still looks like he's shifting to the right. I'm not saying it still wasnt a charge, but you asked for reasons why it wasnt called, and thats the only one i could see.

4 hours ago, Natesroom said:

check the angle from the top of the rim video.. it still looks like he's shifting to the right. I'm not saying it still wasnt a charge, but you asked for reasons why it wasnt called, and thats the only one i could see.

Where do you find the different videos?

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Where do you find the different videos?

they were showing it in game. if you find the whole game or someone posts that segment they show it from the top down in slo mo and it seems like he might still be moving to his right, but like i said 99% of the time its called. Its not called if your a g league player.

Okeke and Carter looked really good there.

And I am with you guys on Bamba. I don't understand what's going on with Cliff, to just play him less than 20 minutes even when he is on a roll is absurd.

On a fair note, Birch was the only one who started well last night, but after Mo caught fire on both ends, he shouldn't have replaced him.