Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Clippers - Mar. 30, 2021

12 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

i think he was still shifting to the center of the paint , so to his right. I still think 90% of the time that is called a charge, 100% of the time its called a charge if Kawhi was the defender.

It looked in the replay like his feet were rock solid and not moving at all.  

What a gutsy comeback. Great defense. That “blocking” foul on Randle was one of the worst calls I’ve ever seen, and upheld by replay.... gotta love superstar calls..

yall... Chuma is legit. Wendell is legit as well... RJ is a freakin blur! Mo is playing with more confidence than we’ve seen since his rookie year. So, we got Wendell, out of Aminu’s contract, a solid vet in Otto who we have his bird rights, and 2 firsts for Vooch?! We all love you big fella, but damn, that’s a huge haul... it’s nice to be excited about this squad again!

I still would like to see more Carter and some rotation tweaks, especially in the starting 5, but we’re building something again, and man it feels good

• Upvote 3

1 hour ago, DirtDan2012 said:

Hate to say it for the tankathon folks, but this team actually looks better now then they did before the trade deadline... lol

Agree, which I have to admit I wasn’t expecting.  Over relying on 2-3 guys instead of playing team ball had become really ingrained, I guess, and apparently we’re way better off without it.  

Although my comments here will look foolish if we go into a big tailspin going forward.  

2 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Although my comments here will look foolish if we go into a big tailspin going forward.  

Hey at least we know we can compete with the big guys, at the end of the day when our team is healthy we may hit higher than 8 after this year. 

I'll never complain about winning. Especially when it comes from the play of our young guys. 

Running out of words to describe Chuma to be honest. He's just so so good. 

Wendell Carter has basically come in and staked his claim as the best center on the roster with the first two games. His ability to move his feet on defense is probably what will win out and if he can hit more 3s and stretch the defense that'd be great. 

I still don't know what to think about Bamba. He has flashes of just unbelievable play but periods of looking lost. Hopefully more playing time will help him. 

It's easy to like RJ Hampton because of his speed and athleticism but he's going to need to be a lot better on defense. 

Most importantly we're making games ugly with terrific defense since the trade deadline.

• Upvote 2