Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Clippers - Mar. 30, 2021

MCW is the worst offensive point guard in the league. Like terrible. He’s shooting 38/23%. It’s amazing he has a job right now.

I can't see what's happening but why does it look like they aren't giving the second unit over to Hampton and are keeping Randle in place for god knows what reason? This is the stuff turning me off now. And Birch leading the team in shots..?

Great 3rd quarter run that started the second Mo replaced Khem. I hate our starting lineup right now and something has to give with this rotation. The center minutes should all go to Bamba/Carter and Birch should be the backup 4 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

MCW is the worst offensive point guard in the league. Like terrible. He’s shooting 38/23%. It’s amazing he has a job right now.

What’s equally amazing is how Cliff keeps saying how his PG play is critically important to our team.  He’s said it several times now.  

Hope someone will eventually explain how why the challenge was denied.  I don’t know if I’ve ever seen a clearer charge.  

i think he was still shifting to the center of the paint , so to his right. I still think 90% of the time that is called a charge, 100% of the time its called a charge if Kawhi was the defender.

1 minute ago, Natesroom said:

MCW is the wildest ball handler in the league...lol

I wish I could upvote this more than once lmaooo 

• Upvote 1