Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Chicago Bulls Draft Pick Watch

Vuc keeping up his tradition of dominating the Heat I see. Bulls are still tied for the 8th best odds. 

Minnesota play Houston tonight in the ultimate tank game. A Minnesota win would put us 2nd in the tank race. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

Vuc keeping up his tradition of dominating the Heat I see. Bulls are still tied for the 8th best odds. 

Minnesota play Houston tonight in the ultimate tank game. A Minnesota win would put us 2nd in the tank race. 

I like 2nd! There is no reason for us to win a single game from here on out!

10 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

I like 2nd! There is no reason for us to win a single game from here on out!

The good news is, we only really have 3 winnable games the rest of the season. 2 of those 3 are head to heads against Minnesota and Detroit

15 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Odds are so similar for the bottom 4 teams that it hardly matters. 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

It's nice to just know we're in that bottom 4. I would loath us coming out of this with the 6th pick or something. We're so SOOOOOOO close to getting that potential game changer. 

1 hour ago, JJZFL said:

Yeah but if everyone at the bottom slides down because of a wild lottery win from someone higher up, would you rather still be top 4 or slide to 6-7? To me, that would blow pretty hard.

Personally, I’d rather have the odds for the Bulls pick be as high as possible as long as it’s still in range for us to get it. It wouldn’t be the end of the world to me to have that pick push to next year and become a trade asset and I think I’d rather that scenario then the 9-11 pick in this years draft. We just have so much youth on this roster already. I don’t really see the appeal in adding 2 more rookies unless they’re both top 5 talent

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Personally, I’d rather have the odds for the Bulls pick be as high as possible as long as it’s still in range for us to get it. It wouldn’t be the end of the world to me to have that pick push to next year and become a trade asset and I think I’d rather that scenario then the 9-11 pick in this years draft. We just have so much youth on this roster already. I don’t really see the appeal in adding 2 more rookies unless they’re both top 5 talent

I definitely get this but are you not worried the Bulls could improve enough to be a playoff team next season so instead of getting pick 9 in this draft we get pick 17 in the next? 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I feel that way too, we would also probably not play and develop two rookies at the same time (if they're not really great) so I don't mind the Bulls to lose every single game and give us a better choice/asset this year, or just push that to next one.
Also, I'm not worried by the Bulls for how they're constructed, maybe they could change in the offseason, but it's a no-defense team that isn't going nowhere.