Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

Chicago Bulls Draft Pick Watch

Just now, alwaystragic said:

why would cleveland chicago be a win win for us? we clearly need cleveland to win. bulls winning is no good for us

A Cleveland win puts more distance between them and us. We could still catch them and we play them one more time this year and have already beat em twice.

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

A Cleveland win puts more distance between them and us. We could still catch them and we play them one more time this year and have already beat em twice.

that is what I am saying. he said it was a win/win game for us, but we clearly need cavs to win. if bulls win is no good for us, as cavs get closer to us and bulls pick is worse

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Honestly, I think the main benefit to tanking now with the new odds system isn’t even the lotto luck, it’s making sure that if you get screwed over you fall as minimally as possible. Like, we have the 4th worst record in the league pretty handily, but the chance of us picking 6 or 7 in a draft where the top tier is 5 players is real scary.

True. I’m not sure I can stomach another 6th overall lmao. It has to be our year eventually right?

5 hours ago, alwaystragic said:

why would cleveland chicago be a win win for us? we clearly need cleveland to win. bulls winning is no good for us

Yea you're right I have no idea why I thought that. 

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Yea you're right I have no idea why I thought that. 

Hello, CT. Sent you an email to remind you that our Bye round on Fantasy is about to be over and we have to start picking lineups tomorrow

4 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Hello, CT. Sent you an email to remind you that our Bye round on Fantasy is about to be over and we have to start picking lineups tomorrow

Thanks man think I've already set mine but I'll check.

10 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Cleveland/Chicago again tonight. With Washington playing the Warriors we could do with a Cleveland win to keep Chicago in 9th.

You think it’s weird that they seem significantly better without Lavine? 

6 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

You think it’s weird that they seem significantly better without Lavine? 

Nevermind.... they’re getting spanked in Cleveland (sounds like my bachelor party). 42-18 early in the 2nd

• Like 3

Bulls lose, Raptors win, Wizards win, Kings/Wolves starts soon. Bulls pick sits at 8 right now. Seeing how everything is shaking out I don’t see anyway it doesn’t fall somewhere in the 7 - 11 range. They’re 3 games behind the Pacers to put it to 12 and 3 games ahead of the Cavs to put it to 6 with 14 games left to go. 12 of the Bulls last 14 games are against current playoff teams.

• Upvote 2