TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Blazers - Mar. 26, 2021

18 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

Mauro.....how are you kid?

A little mad because I couldn't actually watch this game. Had to work overtime because of some issues...

I'm quitting my job at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to building something for myself and my family.

How are you, buddy?

32 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

A little mad because I couldn't actually watch this game. Had to work overtime because of some issues...

I'm quitting my job at the end of the month and I'm looking forward to building something for myself and my family.

How are you, buddy?

I am great, did you come over here yet?

It was a great game to see, I am glad that we lost, because we need to. I like what Weltman is doing!

24 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Credit where it’s due... WeltHam might have struck gold with Chuma.

I think he did, I also like ho.w he allowed him to develop in the G League.

That was actually a stupidly fun game to watch. Don't care that we lost I expected we'd lose by 40 and we battled to the end. Shout out Steve Clifford he coached a great game in my opinion.

Ennis, MCW, Birch can all stay for the rebuild as far as I'm concerned. Always got time for guys who play as hard as those guys do. 

Bamba with the pump fake and driving dunk was beautiful. He had a decent game. 

Karim Mane has no offense whatsoever but he might turn into a great perimeter defender and if he can develop a jumper in the summer we might have something with him.

You guys all thought we were tanking when really we were just clearing the decks for the Chuma Okeke era in Orlando. God that guy is fun to watch.