TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic Vs Blazers - Mar. 26, 2021

Okeke looking very good tonight, reading well the game, finding his place and shooting well. After yesterday, it has to feel good to see him playing like this. Bamba not so well but still interesting to see. On the other hand, MCW and Bacon doing their thing and Ennis forcing a bit too much. 

I said it in the last game, Chuma finally looks comfortable and confident in himself. Good to see there's signs of a good offensive player in there, he was already showing that he had a good feel on the defensive end.

• Upvote 1

After yesterday’s fiasco this game by Chuma is very refreshing. We need to run the offense through him and let him grow while our other 2 weapons sit out this year and get ready for our run next year. Excited to see the rest of the guys play on Sunday as well. 

Three point game going into the fourth.  Have to admit I wasn’t expecting that.  Guess team basketball makes a difference even if you don’t have a dominant star. 

1 hour ago, JayMac said:

Okeke looking very good tonight, reading well the game, finding his place and shooting well. After yesterday, it has to feel good to see him playing like this. Bamba not so well but still interesting to see. On the other hand, MCW and Bacon doing their thing and Ennis forcing a bit too much. 

Yes! No question, Chuma is going to be our scorer of the future at the 3. If they continue to develop him, we will have a  great blend of scoring and defense to anchor this 

future group of Fultz, JI, Chuma, Mo,  TRoss, WCarter Jr etc! I like being out of cap jail with future picks!!!! 

10 minutes ago, New Guy said:

So happy and excited for Chuma. I hope

we lose but this is awesome to see. 

LOL!!! Yeah, lets lose!!! W e are still the 4th worst in the league! Picks/!!!!

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFan07 said:

I am surprised that the Magic kept it this close. I actually expected a blow out.

GO MAGIC!!!!!

You are not alone!