Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Suns @ Magic - Mar. 24, 2021

Well the Magic defeat the team with the 3rd best record and my personal favorite western conference team since the 7 seconds or less offense. Go Magic! 

Team and coach deserve a ton of credit for this one... if it was the last game in OTown for Evan and Aaron, I appreciate them going out playing hard until the end. Fun game and good win

• Upvote 4

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Team and coach deserve a ton of credit for this one... if it was the last game in OTown for Evan and Aaron, I appreciate them going out playing hard until the end. Fun game and good win

Agree

Hey, let's be honest. If The Magic had managed the team better maybe we would have traded for Chris Paul and have the better record. No doubt these 3 guys with a star point guard would be on pace for 50 wins and a top seed in the east.

But that's not the case. The Suns aren't going to win the title this year and we aren't going to sniff the playoffs. But good for them if they break their playoff drought and kudos for our team playing tough.

• Like 2

I am glad no one got hurt     but also glad that if this is the end of an era, and we do shake things up

tomorrow, we went out fighting , playing hard and with a win    

when they play like this it is easy to wonder why we would trade anyone

problem is, they dont always play like this  :(  

• Upvote 1

Great game. Great win. Chuma Okeke is awesome. 

If that's the last game for Evan and AG then at least it was a fun one. 

But boy are we going to stink the rest of the year without either of them.

55 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Great game. Great win. Chuma Okeke is awesome. 

If that's the last game for Evan and AG then at least it was a fun one. 

But boy are we going to stink the rest of the year without either of them.

Think positive my friend. I know, we have waited a long, long time to get back to being respected and a household name in the league.

But look at where Phoenix has come from. I read their message board for a few years [I don't know why...I'm not a fan] but boy, were those fans a mess. Look at where they are now, 1st in the Pacific Division. They were bottom dwellers in their division for many years.

After listening to the fans' rage, I guess the Sun's front office and gm finally decided they had better do something.

I mean, our fans have let their displeasure be known with how things have been handled, but the Suns' were outrageous.

The Suns' fans really let Elfrid Payton(sp?) have it about his hair. That's when he decided to cut it.

• Like 1

Our bench absolutely dominated the Sun's bench this game. Which is quite a thing because all I've heard all season is how good the Suns bench has been.

13 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Hey, let's be honest. If The Magic had managed the team better maybe we would have traded for Chris Paul and have the better record. No doubt these 3 guys with a star point guard would be on pace for 50 wins and a top seed in the east.

But that's not the case. The Suns aren't going to win the title this year and we aren't going to sniff the playoffs. But good for them if they break their playoff drought and kudos for our team playing tough.

And in a couple of years CP will be retired and PHX will still have nothing to show for it except for this playoff appearance and maybe one more right? So oh well to them lol