Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Nuggets @ Magic - Mar. 23, 2021

g1b0R7.png

O230Yb.png

Amway Center - Orlando, FL
Tuesday, March 23rd at 7:00 P.M.
TV:  Fox Sports Florida
den.png&w=50&h=50  25-17,  2nd in Northwest Division    |     14-28,  5th in Southeast Division Scs8zY.png
BwkgDE.png
IfBWNH.png

D6sjMy.gif

LET'S GO!

38 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Aaron and Evan active. Randle, Ross, Bamba out.

Now that’s interesting.  I would have thought they would keep Gordon out if they have determined he is going to be traded.  

28 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

Just when you think our front office can't get any dumber, they go, really? Hold my beer. Absolutely no way Evan and AG should be active tonight.

Did anyone, or any source definitely specify a Ross injury after his 30 point game? LOL MAGIC.

These mother*****ers are gonna trade Bamba and Ross and Re-sign Evan. Kudos if they decided to trade Bamba, i also have no problem trading Ross. Ross and Aaron share the same agent so i'm gonna hope they are playing hardball by playing him tonight. I cannot condone signing Evan unless it's a back-ups deal. A back up deal is Aminu money. Another 4 for 85  deal is not.

3 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Has the intent to trade been confirmed by anyone from Orlando's side of things though? Media or the organisation? Still seems like a lot of Boston chest puffing

Our FO don't leak a thing. Woj has confirmed AG will be gone by deadline. If Woj is reporting it then I trust it's happening.

Just now, crisby pancakes said:

Our FO don't leak a thing. Woj has confirmed AG will be gone by deadline. If Woj is reporting it then I trust it's happening.

Oh look, I imagine it has traction in the sense that other teams are getting aggressive and they're taking the calls. But yeah if there is one media base that seems to be almost as biased and one-eyed as the fans it's the Celtics. But I'd have to say there's no point in not playing them if they haven't been offered what they want yet.