Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Nuggets @ Magic - Mar. 23, 2021

We are sooooooooooooo...keeping Evan. I can't make this more clear. Goodbye Gordon and Ross.

Bonus points if they use Bamba as a trade piece.

I'm only ok with trading Bamba and Ross for Vassell or Haliburton. We should have had these players in the last draft. Show me something Magic front office. 

Thank god at least this year we will have something to talk about at the deadline. Will it be good or bad?

If they go full Henny i can only get on board with Brogdon,Cj McCallom  or Beal.

That first half it really did seem like we were a team of guys who wouldn't be here in a week's time. 

Cliff must have said something at the half because the defense was much better but we're not going to win many games without a decent game from Vuc. 

Aminu was actually awesome which was fun to see.

9 hours ago, New Guy said:

Haliburton? He’s like the steal of the draft and the kings absolutely love him. Dream. Haha .

I was joking. There was a reminder in a CBS article that the Magic almost traded Gordon to the Suns last deadline for Oubre and a pick. In my hopeful mind that pick was actually a pick swap with the suns last draft and we either drafted Haliburton or Vassell. But then i woke from that happy dream and here we are, can't wait to see what they do now. Because we all knew this was coming. The same thing will happen next year with Bamba. 

6 hours ago, hootie249 said:

I was joking. There was a reminder in a CBS article that the Magic almost traded Gordon to the Suns last deadline for Oubre and a pick. In my hopeful mind that pick was actually a pick swap with the suns last draft and we either drafted Haliburton or Vassell. But then i woke from that happy dream and here we are, can't wait to see what they do now. Because we all knew this was coming. The same thing will happen next year with Bamba. 

Gotcha boss. Haha.