Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

If we were dealing Evan to the knicks...the likelihood would be multiple expiring contracts, Kevin Knox and a future pick. 

if it was me...I’d start the conversation with Obi Toppin. The knicks brass never expected Randle to blossom into a legitimate star and all-star. Obi plays 8 minutes per game and is stuck in a Mo Bamba like situation and he can’t play center either. Wasted pick by the knicks, who he needs new life elsewhere 

• Upvote 1

I think Boston is the most likely deal at this point, mainly cause through they’re trade exception they offer us the ability to unload a contract and have more flexibility. Now I’m starting to hope someone takes back Aminu in any AG trade

43 minutes ago, New Guy said:

Watch AG get hurt tonight.

they shouldn’t even be playing him. 

Yeah.  I don’t understand that either if they are really definitely going to trade him.  

54 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

The latter two are more for salary matching purposes than adding value, but there is some upside in Collins if healthy. But yeah, I like Trent - a long, decently athletic, sweet shooting wing who has improved his game every year in the league. I would probably prefer a pick to Jones, especially since Portland is super unlikely to bring Trent back. But as far as adding actual talent with upside to the roster, this is about the best possible deal out there

If all you can get for Aaron is a good 6th man, you can't trade him. He's under contract, I seriously doubt he's a problem in the locker room, and he's one of the most versatile players in the league. The Idea that he and Isaac aren't compatible has to be put to bed at this point. If Trent Jr. is all you can get, keep him and hope you can make him happy next year. If he's still asking for a trade, next year's deadline is likely to bring just as many suitors if not more. No rush.

18 minutes ago, TrueBlueDrew said:

Magic Trade - AG, Fournier, and Birch

Trailblazers Trade - CJ, Gary Trent, and Enes Kanter

https://tradenba.com/trades/BAIGOJmA-

Thoughts?

CJ is a franchise cog...he’s the whole reason Trent Jr is gonna walk in free agency. With CJ back from injury, Trent Jrs role has been effected greatly. CJ and Dame are their guys. CJ may get moved in the future....but right now they’re all in with those two stars heading into this years playoff 

Bleacher report posting this trade 

Phoenix Suns receive: Nikola Vucevic and 2021 second-round pick

Orlando Magic receive: Deandre Ayton, Jae Crowder, Jalen Smith and 2024 first-round pick (top-three protected)

Ayton to me is just another fragile big man and to me has not shown why he went #1, I mean he could change that here but I feel if we we should still be looking at Mikal Bridges

3 hours ago, Justin Jaudon said:

If all you can get for Aaron is a good 6th man, you can't trade him. He's under contract, I seriously doubt he's a problem in the locker room, and he's one of the most versatile players in the league. The Idea that he and Isaac aren't compatible has to be put to bed at this point. If Trent Jr. is all you can get, keep him and hope you can make him happy next year. If he's still asking for a trade, next year's deadline is likely to bring just as many suitors if not more. No rush.

If any of that was true he wouldn’t be on the trading block, but here we are.

After seeing Aaron get questioned about his trade request post game, and his half-assed response, I’m ok with him getting dealt. It’s time. If your excuse is that you’re frustrated with the injuries and the losing and you don’t have the patience to wait until our 2 best young guns get back from severe knee injuries and contend next year, then we don’t want you as part of the ride. Thanks for the 7 years and the highlight reels, I’ll miss watching you play ball, but if you don’t wanna be here, we don’t want you here. 

Raps are motivated to move Norman Powell. Sigh. Dude is such a dangerous scorer...I just wish he was like 4 years younger. If Orlando goes full rebuild, he’s kind of on a different path. 

He’s also a free agent come this off-season. So many fun names out there this year...Trent Jr, Powell, Nunn, Markannen, Horton-Tucker, Diallo, etc.