Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

Well, if you don't want to worry about losing the pick, then lets all root for the Bulls! Lol. In all honesty, it can go either way. In the end if they wind up with the 9th or 10th worst record, it's better for the Magic. After listening to all the talking heads the last two days i feel pretty good about the return of the trades. Everything is set up to be much, much better then the last rebuild. 

On 3/26/2021 at 3:18 PM, JJZFL said:

I have no doubt you’ll still be here after all the time you’ve been part of this forum.  There aren’t that many of us “die-hards”.  Whether you’ll still be excited by the new start at that point is what I’m wondering.  Hopefully it will all work out well.  

This will be a quick rebuild...this Front Office is different from past ones. They know what they are doing !!!

RJ, Cole, Wendell and Bamba all 5 stars recruits. Chuma, 4 stars .Karim Mane, 5 stars.

Plus 2 high lottery picks this year. Hopefully with the first overall....Cade. His comparable is none other than Grant Hill.

Plus 3 more firsts, the following 2 years.

Except for the Shaq / Penny era we have NOT seen something like this.

We are in for a lot of thrills and wins. We might very well be one of the best teams of this decade. Two championships (at least) between 2025-2029?

• Upvote 3

It’s gonna be real fun watching Bamba and Carter compete for who deserves to be the future 5 and a contract extension, with both of  them going in to the last year of their rookie deals next year. They’ve also both been unimpressive enough to not demand a huge second contract and I think both still have a ton of potential

4 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

This will be a quick rebuild...this Front Office is different from past ones. They know what they are doing !!!

RJ, Cole, Wendell and Bamba all 5 stars recruits. Chuma, 4 stars .Karim Mane, 5 stars.

Plus 2 high lottery picks this year. Hopefully with the first overall....Cade. His comparable is none other than Grant Hill.

Plus 3 more firsts, the following 2 years.

Except for the Shaq / Penny era we have NOT seen something like this.

We are in for a lot of thrills and wins. We might very well be one of the best teams of this decade. Two championships (at least) between 2025-2029?

Let's hope so.  I will need to see it happen to believe it though.

2 hours ago, MARKELLE'S REVENGE said:

Markelle coming for revenge soon enough watch! 

Is that you, Kelle? haha

Honestly though, not much would make me more happy than Fultz being everything he was projected to be

8 hours ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Is that you, Kelle? haha

Honestly though, not much would make me more happy than Fultz being everything he was projected to be

Kelle seems like a good kid,if he puts in the work, I think he can be a starting point guard. Kind of like Dejounte Murray. DJ is mostly a starter on a current western conference playoff team. And he missed a whole year as well. 

However DJ has one of the 10 worst effective field goal percentage in the NBA. Right along guys like Bacon and Westbrook. My hope is Kelle will be  better because he has less pressure and more talent. Surround the kid with shooters, make him a passer who creates. 

Best thing is this year is his chance to put the shoulder injury behind him and just ball. The ACL was a huge hit but I think this new team has a chance to have much less pressure and better chemistry. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Albert Lergier said:

I don't have all that faith in the FO honestly, as it's probably evident from all my comments... :P

but I hope you're right for the future of our franchise.

41 minutes ago, Luke_FfS said:

I don't have all that faith in the FO honestly, as it's probably evident from all my comments... :P

but I hope you're right for the future of our franchise.

I think they know how to draft forwards, and i think they wanted to trade Vucevic and Gordon a long time ago. This scares me because i'm not sure they have much imagination outside their own narrow vision. Time will tell.