Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

All depends on if you think VO is still good. He’s been miserable so far this season

What? He’s averaged 20, 6, and 5. It’s just been a matter of health. He’s been damn near scary at times this season. Unfortunately you gotta live with the nagging injuries

Does anybody know how the draft lottery works with the play in games now? Is the lotto the worst 10 and every one else is in descending record order? Right now the Bulls pick we got for Vooch would be 11

4 hours ago, ShefGator2 said:

We got more athletic and ceased the decade-long cycle of being weak to mediocre at best.

Yes.  We will go back to being a complete doormat.  Let’s hope it works out better for us this time.  

9 years ago I predicted that our decision to tank could result in us being bad for a very long time.   The same thing could easily happen again, especially with very few players to lend a solid veteran presence.  I think we learned you can’t just throw young players out there, have them make tons of mistakes, and get obliterated.  It builds bad habits and a losing culture.  

3 minutes ago, New Guy said:

What? He’s averaged 20, 6, and 5. It’s just been a matter of health. He’s been damn near scary at times this season. Unfortunately you gotta live with the nagging injuries

He’s shooting 40% from the field and 32% from 3 and his PER is right around league average. He’ll be better on a better team, obviously, but he went from being underrated to overrated overnight 

So, assuming Porter, Hampton, Harris, Carter all can’t play tomorrow, and Ross and Bamba both make their return, we’ll have a lineup of

MCW/Randle

Ross/Mane

Ennis/Bacon

Okeke

Birch/Bamba

One of Bamba or Ross have to make their return for us to avoid a forfeit due to not having enough players

Just now, All Eyes On Me said:

So, assuming Porter, Hampton, Harris, Carter all can’t play tomorrow, and Ross and Bamba both make their return, we’ll have a lineup of

MCW/Randle

Ross/Mane

Ennis/Bacon

Okeke

Birch/Bamba

One of Bamba or Ross have to make their return for us to avoid a forfeit due to not having enough players

Maybe Cannady comes in from the G league?