Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

2 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

It's funny that the Bulls now have a squad that I wouldn't mind having. Vuc, Markkanen, Lavine are pretty much all offense, no defense, but it can work in the East

They're moving Markkanen apparently.

Just now, ShefGator2 said:

Based on record right now, the Bulls pick would be #9.  Add that to our pick (which right now would be #4 based on record), and we could end up with 2 impact players in this supposedly "loaded" draft.  Next season, add those 2 picks plus Isaac, Fultz, Okeke, Bamba, and Anthony, and this team could get a lot better really quickly.  Of course, it comes down to picking the right players and the others getting healthy and improving.  I'll say this, the potential to get a lot better is a lot more exciting than continuing to roll out the same core that hasn't gotten past a #7 seed in more than a decade. 

But the Bulls are getting better. So it might wind up being #16 or so.

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

There's no faith to have just solid hard statistics that suggests there's an 86% chance we don't get Cade. Don't get me wrong if we get him I'll be over the moon. But I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

I hear you. I bet we get him. We will have to have a friendly wager

1 minute ago, ShefGator2 said:

Based on record right now, the Bulls pick would be #9.  Add that to our pick (which right now would be #4 based on record), and we could end up with 2 impact players in this supposedly "loaded" draft.  Next season, add those 2 picks plus Isaac, Fultz, Okeke, Bamba, and Anthony, and this team could get a lot better really quickly.  Of course, it comes down to picking the right players and the others getting healthy and improving.  I'll say this, the potential to get a lot better is a lot more exciting than continuing to roll out the same core that hasn't gotten past a #7 seed in more than a decade. 

Yep. Its nice to finally have a direction 

1 minute ago, Eskobar said:

Good, this team needed to be purged. Only the most absurd, simple minded fool would believe that core had a chance of winning a championship. Sucks to see Vuc go but I wouldn't be surprised if he isn't too disappointed to be leaving.

This team needs a culture change, it has been nothing but losing for nearly a decade now. If I had my way I'd gut the entire front office as well.

Man you should see our biggest FB group if you haven’t already lol... meltdown mode

According to Adam Himmelsbach of the Boston Globe, the Celtics are not close to acquiring Aaron Gordon from the Magic. 

Boston and Orlando have already worked together on one trade today, with the Magic sending Evan Fournier north in exchange for two second-round picks. The Celtics have long been rumored as a favorite to land Gordon, but at this point the two sides don't appear to be all that close on a deal per the report. Boston still has close to $11 million in the trade exception created by way of last offseason's Gordon Hayward trade to work with. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Possibly. But, the Bulls are already 24th in points per game allowed, giving up 113.7 PPG.  Vuc is not going to help that poor defense. Of course, he should help their scoring which might lead to more wins.

8 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

The Bulls also have the 7th toughest remaining schedule in the league.  http://www.tankathon.com/remaining_schedule_strength

Fingers crossed that the Bulls get hammered just enough for the rest of the season to end up with the #5 pick.