Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

2 minutes ago, Jason Funderburker said:

The trade deadline has gone and with it any interest I had in this team. I’ll see you guys around draft time maybe

It's possible there might be a couple more trades finalized/announced in the next hour, as there are always some that seem to hit the league office at the last minute and take time to be processed and/or finalized, but this does seem to be it. Looks like Ross, Ennis, and Birch are here the rest of this season anyway. Ennis and Birch are FA this summer. 

Have mixed feelings but grateful for a clear path forward. I’m really excited about our 2021 draft and seeing fresh faces and opportunities in Orlando. Give me Cunningham and Kispert, and we’ll be on our way!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

Have mixed feelings but grateful for a clear path forward. I’m really excited about our 2021 draft and seeing fresh faces and opportunities in Orlando. Give me Cunningham and Kisper, and we’ll be on our way!

Cade and Moody is my dream. 

If we don't win the lottery then I'd go Green and Wagner.

Okay, so seeing EF and AG traded wasn't really shocking since rumors around them strong in the last few weeks.

I was surprised by Vuc and equally surprised that we didn't pull a trigger on Ross or Birch. 

The talent we got back is obviously not equal to the talent that left, but the priority seemed to be rewarding our vets to compete on playoff teams (yes, I think Chicago makes the playoffs) and clearing cap space/acquiring picks. I agree that Fultz/Isaac are the future of this team...IF (massive if) they can stay healthy. That is concerning. 

However, Hampton/Anthony/Fultz could be an exciting trio of guards to watch develop over the years. We definitely got a lot younger and more athletic with these moves. I'm hopeful...but also the eternal optimist.