Sign in to follow this  
All Eyes On Me

2021 Trade Deadline Thread

7 minutes ago, Forumreader said:

Or he stays? Come on

No no i am cool with it. Just expressing myself. Thought we may nab a first

Best part of the Vucevic deal was getting out of Aminu’s contract. We’ll be in a nice spot to rebuild quickly through draft and free agency if we can actually convince players to come here.. it’s been awhile, but we’ve done it before

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Best part of the Vucevic deal was getting out of Aminu’s contract. We’ll be in a nice spot to rebuild quickly through draft and free agency if we can actually convince players to come here.. it’s been awhile, but we’ve done it before

Spoiler alert: we won’t

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I am all for it

3 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Thankfully!!!

Thankfully the odds aren't likely? 

I was being negative haha. We have a 14% chance at Cade provided we finish in the bottom 3 which it seems likely we will. 

2 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Thankfully the odds aren't likely? 

I was being negative haha. We have a 14% chance at Cade provided we finish in the bottom 3 which it seems likely we will. 

We r gonna get him. Sorry read it wrong. Have some faith fella

It's funny that the Bulls now have a squad that I wouldn't mind having. Vuc, Markkanen, Lavine are pretty much all offense, no defense, but it can work in the East

Just now, Jay Magic said:

We r gonna get him. Sorry read it wrong. Have some faith fella

There's no faith to have just solid hard statistics that suggests there's an 86% chance we don't get Cade. Don't get me wrong if we get him I'll be over the moon. But I'm not pinning my hopes on it.

Based on record right now, the Bulls pick would be #9.  Add that to our pick (which right now would be #4 based on record), and we could end up with 2 impact players in this supposedly "loaded" draft.  Next season, add those 2 picks plus Isaac, Fultz, Okeke, Bamba, and Anthony, and this team could get a lot better really quickly.  Of course, it comes down to picking the right players and the others getting healthy and improving.  I'll say this, the potential to get a lot better is a lot more exciting than continuing to roll out the same core that hasn't gotten past a #7 seed in more than a decade. 

• Like 1