Sign in to follow this  
TrueMagicFan07

OFFICIAL GAME THREAD - Magic @ Boston - Mar. 21, 2021

7 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

Never a lot you can do when your opponent shoots like that from 3. That last 3 from Brown with the handles and pullup over Vuc was filth. 

It's easy to forget now that we've got guys getting healthy again but we still haven't got a decent healthy full time PG available so while we might snatch a couple wins here or there we're still going to be bad. 

Low key a contender should call us about James Ennis. He's had a great season when he's been healthy and he really helps us. If we keep him past the deadline I expect he'll go back to starting at SF. Boston themselves could actually really use him.

Was nice to see Mane get some garbage time minutes. It'd be fun if he turned into an NBA player.

Ennis can't be moved without his permission.

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

100%

We have zero active point guards on the roster, Randle is an undersized 2 and MCW is a 2. If MCW kept getting forced as a 1 instead of coming to Orlando and reinventing his position, he wouldn’t be in the league right now. I also agree that we won’t address it at the deadline, no point. We’d probably have 3 or 4 more wins right now (since Cole went down) with somewhat competent PG play 

You could literally describe the last 8 years this way. If we even had like, Goran Dragic levels of pg play we would have made the playoffs at least 4 times instead of just twice.

40 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

Ennis can't be moved without his permission.

Oh yea, I'd forgotten about that.

Though I'd imagine he'd be more than happy to move to a contender and play playoff basketball Vs losing 50+ games here. 

34 minutes ago, CTMagicUK said:

Oh yea, I'd forgotten about that.

Though I'd imagine he'd be more than happy to move to a contender and play playoff basketball Vs losing 50+ games here. 

He had the same option last year when he approved the trade from Philly.  If he approves a trade this year, his acquiring team will only have his non-Bird rights and would have to re-sign him with cap room or an exception.

39 minutes ago, The Neighborhood Bully said:

He had the same option last year when he approved the trade from Philly.  If he approves a trade this year, his acquiring team will only have his non-Bird rights and would have to re-sign him with cap room or an exception.

It's likely any team acquiring him is only doing so for this season anyway. Plus he's very likely to only command the minimum next season.