CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

I’m gonna be real, I’d rather have Kuminga over Suggs or Mobley. Mainly because I believe in WCJ, Markelle and Cole. It hurts like hell to miss out on Jalen Green and Cade Cunningham, but I’d be just as upset about 3rd as I would be about 5th. My fear now is someone takes Kuminga and we’re stuck with Mobley at 5

If we stick at 5 and 8 and the draft goes as expected, right now I’d go with Kaminga and Mitchell. Kaminga has a really high ceiling and Mitchell knows how to create a winning culture.

• Upvote 1

14 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The Jonathan Isaac romanticisation, I get it, I’m a Nole myself, but his health is nothing but downright alarming at this point. And we’re naive to think different. I’ve been fooled too many times.

I feel this way about Fultz and Isaac

5 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah, the anti-tanking crowd is circling the May 3rd win over the team we finished a game ahead of that wound up with Cade

You do realize the bottom three teams had the exact same chances of that pick, right? That win was meaningless either way. A loss would have been just as meaningless.

3 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

If we stick at 5 and 8 and the draft goes as expected, right now I’d go with Kaminga and Mitchell. Kaminga has a really high ceiling and Mitchell knows how to create a winning culture.

Those 2 guys would be great fits!!

3 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah, the anti-tanking crowd is circling the May 3rd win over the team we finished a game ahead of that wound up with Cade

We had exactly the same chance as Detroit to get the #1 pick.  Can’t blame the anti-tank crowd for that.  This team lost a huge number of games to end the season, which I as an anti-tanker believe will carry forward to next season.  

42 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m heartbroken. Are you kidding me? The anti-tanking crowd looks very smart right now.

Thank you :)

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Albert Lergier said:

Stay positive everybody.....Scottie Barnes with # 5 and Josh Giddey with # 8 ????   CTK Magic, let me know your take.

Scottie Barnes no thank you we don't need a Ben  Simmons

Look, I have no problem with any of Orlando's losses or wins this past season. We had a ghost of a roster, and that's when you just let it fly with the young guys. I'm not mad at moving on from the old guard. I get it. I just don't want this organization to think that trying to get the first pick in the draft is going to save us. This right here shows that has a very high likelihood of failing miserably.

• Upvote 1