CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

The Jonathan Isaac romanticisation, I get it, I’m a Nole myself, but his health is nothing but downright alarming at this point. And we’re naive to think different. I’ve been fooled too many times.

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Are we not sold on Okeke / JI all of the sudden? If anything, I’m more sure of the future of our forwards than of our guards. 

True

It’s been a while but after tonight I felt compelled to come here and vent. I’m tired. I’m tired of the team trying to blow sunshine up our rear ends about how we are moving forward toward the future. We are in no mans land. We have the basketball equivalent of the land of misfit toys. Guards that can’t shoot, forwards that break all the time, a center doesn’t seem to give 2 ***** about trying. Getting absolutely screwed tonight isn’t the problem. The short sighted guy wearing gallons of hair gel set us back years going win now at the dumbest time in the dumbest way. Winning meaningless games year after year to end up one pick away from the impact players has killed us. I can’t take anymore pie in the sky from the mouth pieces for this team. They keep telling us that winning matters and some how the collection of role players we have will magically transform by tasting the playoffs, we are going no where because we pick poorly and we develop poorly. This sucks. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marc Acres 3:16 said:

It’s been a while but after tonight I felt compelled to come here and vent. I’m tired. I’m tired of the team trying to blow sunshine up our rear ends about how we are moving forward toward the future. We are in no mans land. We have the basketball equivalent of the land of misfit toys. Guards that can’t shoot, forwards that break all the time, a center doesn’t seem to give 2 ***** about trying. Getting absolutely screwed tonight isn’t the problem. The short sighted guy wearing gallons of hair gel set us back years going win now at the dumbest time in the dumbest way. Winning meaningless games year after year to end up one pick away from the impact players has killed us. I can’t take anymore pie in the sky from the mouth pieces for this team. They keep telling us that winning matters and some how the collection of role players we have will magically transform by tasting the playoffs, we are going no where because we pick poorly and we develop poorly. This sucks. 

This does suck. We flat out need a 1st option, all star and future all-nba guy. Forget everything else, you start there and everything else falls into line. I don't think that guy is coming next month. 

28 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m heartbroken. Are you kidding me? The anti-tanking crowd looks very smart right now.

No they don’t. What else were we supposed to do, run back Vuc and Gordon again?

6 minutes ago, Marc Acres 3:16 said:

Welcome back, Acres.

1 minute ago, O_SteveO said:

No they don’t. What else were we supposed to do, run back Vuc and Gordon again?

No, they needed to go, but I’ll let some of those guys speak for themselves.

Damn man I wanted Cunningham or Green, but wouldn't be mad at Kuminga. I think he has the highest upside out of Mobley and Suggs, but the lowest floor. Plus, I think Killings fits in better with our young core. Sucks to miss out on Green, though.

33 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m heartbroken. Are you kidding me? The anti-tanking crowd looks very smart right now.

Nah, the anti-tanking crowd is circling the May 3rd win over the team we finished a game ahead of that wound up with Cade