CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, MagicFanDan said:

I think most want Cade or Green with the first pick. 

However, who does everybody want with the bulls pick? 

Someone other than a guy that is too skinny, long wingspan, and we hope we can teach him how to shoot. We need shooters that can put the ball in the net.

On 5/19/2021 at 2:52 PM, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Suggs at 3 & Mitchell with the Bulls pick

I can understand the Suggs interest, but what, in the world do we do with Fultz, Anthony, Hampton and possibly MCW?

30 minutes ago, chosen12 said:

I can understand the Suggs interest, but what, in the world do we do with Fultz, Anthony, Hampton and possibly MCW?

Let’s say we get the 4th pick and Cade, Green, and Mobley are gone, or we have 2 or 3, but in between now and the draft there’s reason to believe he projects way better than (just hypothetically) Mobley or someone.. we should absolutely take him, and make trades. I’d much rather be in a position to keep the more talented player than get stuck with someone worse, just because we don’t have a logjam at their position. 

1 hour ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Someone other than a guy that is too skinny, long wingspan, and we hope we can teach him how to shoot. We need shooters that can put the ball in the net.

I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I want Kispert. I want an elite 3 point shooter. 

16 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

I think most want Cade or Green with the first pick. 

However, who does everybody want with the bulls pick? 

It makes no sense at that draft position or for our timeline, but I want Chris Duarte

16 hours ago, chosen12 said:

If WeltHam think he’s a better prospect than Fultz or Anthony, than I could easily see us picking him. Despite the contract, Fultz is no guarantee to become an all-star guard, and Anthony is a score first 6th man to me at this point. Then Hampton is SG, while I doubt MCW will even play a significant role next year. Lastly, given their size, I could see Suggs and Fultz playing together.

23 hours ago, MagicFanDan said:

I know it’s not a popular opinion, but I want Kispert. I want an elite 3 point shooter. 

Maybe if the Bulls pick ends up late lottery, but if it's top ten there's going to be much more talented players available.  

On 5/22/2021 at 2:50 PM, Soul Bro said:

If WeltHam think he’s a better prospect than Fultz or Anthony, than I could easily see us picking him. Despite the contract, Fultz is no guarantee to become an all-star guard, and Anthony is a score first 6th man to me at this point. Then Hampton is SG, while I doubt MCW will even play a significant role next year. Lastly, given their size, I could see Suggs and Fultz playing together.

Yeah, I can see Suggs as I stated, Hampton is a keeper as a 2/1 combo Guard. But Fultz wants to be a leader of this team, and so does Anthony. I think we need shooting, we have Okeke, JI, Carter and Ross returning, but no consistent scoring except Ross and Hampton.........where is the scoring? I kind of smell a Fultz trade package in the  future, the very near future, and I don't know that I am going to be comfortable with that.

On 5/21/2021 at 10:59 PM, O_SteveO said:

Let’s say we get the 4th pick and Cade, Green, and Mobley are gone, or we have 2 or 3, but in between now and the draft there’s reason to believe he projects way better than (just hypothetically) Mobley or someone.. we should absolutely take him, and make trades. I’d much rather be in a position to keep the more talented player than get stuck with someone worse, just because we don’t have a logjam at their position. 

Okay, who do you suggest we trade, I really think Hampton is the keeper in that group, so are you talking a Fultz/Anthony trade?