Sign in to follow this  
CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

10 hours ago, hootie249 said:

How much in cash considerations will Weltman  get for that pick?

FWIW, if we do wind up drafting two first rounders, it actually wouldn’t surprise me if they do something else with that second rounder. 

8 hours ago, JJZFL said:

FWIW, if we do wind up drafting two first rounders, it actually wouldn’t surprise me if they do something else with that second rounder. 

Yeah i would believe this, which makes one wonder, what is the point of the G-league? Why can't teams draft 2nd rounders and put them on their G-league teams? 

I know it's a CBA thing, something like if they aren't on the 15 man then you can do that but then any team can sign that player. It just makes no sense, but i get that it makes sense for the players. SMH.

Starting to worry that, as one of the few prospects still playing right now, Josh Giddey will play his way into the top 8 or so and thus be out of reach with the Bulls pick... He had 13 points and 12 assists a couple of days.

At least then I can pretend like we were going to pick him if he fell. Rather than if he made it to the Bulls pick and we didn't take him which would just depress me.