CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, Jay Magic said:

Excellent handles. Has the tools to be a good defender. I think most times defence is effort 

He weighs 169lbs and he's shown little ability to keep people in front of him. He has the long arms to be disruptive but I think at best you're hoping he's a slight negative who makes up for it with being disruptive in the passing lanes. 

1 hour ago, CTMagicUK said:

He has handles. His defense isn't good nor is his passing. 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

Excellent handles. Has the tools to be a good defender. I think most times defence is effort 

He's a hell of a shooter! Should we be considering him at #8?

He weighs 169lbs and he's shown little ability to keep people in front of him. He has the long arms to be disruptive but I think at best you're hoping he's a slight negative who makes up for it with being disruptive in the passing lanes. 

169 is NOT good. Please ignore my last comment LOL

I think he has the tools with wingspan etc to be passable for sure. He also needs to put on some weight too. But i believe he could be a decent defender fot sure.

59 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

He's a hell of a shooter! Should we be considering him at #8?

Sounds mad but i actually would. But that's just me

6'3" and 169 lbs. There is the reason his nickname is "Bones".  As in, nothing but skin and bones. 

1 hour ago, gobucsmagic said:

Why not take both?

Hmmm yep. I think I’m settled on Kuminga and Keon J. Bouknight looks bloody good but. 

3 hours ago, jmmagicfan said:

Doubt that either will be there at 8. 

Keon will be there at 8. His draft starts at 8 according to 'sources' (can't remember who reported that it was Givony I think but don't hold me to that). 

I just reread the scouting reports for the top 12 guys. Honestly, I’m back to really wanting a top four guy. The rest have significant problem/growth areas. For the love of this franchise, I really hope WeltHam figure out a way to get one of the  top four guys (assuming they see what most of us see). Now is the time to go for it.

If we somehow don’t get one of those guys, sure, grab Kuminga or Barnes or Giddey or another guy who has tremendous upside. (But I really want one of the top four guys).