CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Old man admitting defeat to the young buck

Maybe something to it though. Kuzma- Hield has been floating for a day or two before the Montrezl bit and maybe Washington went hey we’d take that for Russ?

4 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Maybe something to it though. Kuzma- Hield has been floating for a day or two before the Montrezl bit and maybe Washington went hey we’d take that for Russ?

Both teams should do this in my opinion. The Wizards should reset and the Lakers are one of a handful of teams who can attract veteran minimum contracts to fill out the team.

Throw in a Beal trade an the Wizards can start over.

• Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

If Russell is traded, Mr. Bradley Beal will probably ask for the same if he had not already done so.

31 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I’m so happy that pretty boy Kuzma is gonna wind up irrelevant in Washington… lol…

Eyes open for a Beal trade now, there’s no way he’s not demanding out now

Yeap on Beal !!!

4 hours ago, hootie249 said:

Both teams should do this in my opinion. The Wizards should reset and the Lakers are one of a handful of teams who can attract veteran minimum contracts to fill out the team.

Throw in a Beal trade an the Wizards can start over.

Think Beal can be traded to GS for their 3 young prospects and another 1st? I bet that can be had. 

37 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Think Beal can be traded to GS for their 3 young prospects and another 1st? I bet that can be had. 

If that happened and I were a Wizards fan, I'd be feeling like I'd just taken laxatives after years of constipation...

.. sorry for the visuals. Maybe.

But yeah. If they get what GSW drafted, plus Wiseman, and get to restart with a bunch of future picks I'd be ecstatic. Those guys need something to feel positive about.

2 hours ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

Ecstatic with Suggs. Intrigued with Wagner.

I’ll give this draft an A grade.

Would’ve been fun to see Suggs + Bouknight but I’m not mad

I haven't even been confident enough to want anyone it's been so tricky. Time to smile and hope hard.