CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

1 hour ago, A Better DJ & Photographer said:

We don't have a single player at this point that I would consider drafting around because of position. We have a lot of young guys that could become good or great, but there are players with even more potential at every position in this draft. I don't care what position we draft, I just want 2 guys that can already score efficiently and play some D. Our best player is only good for 1/2 a season historically. I'd trade 1/2 of JI for full seasons of one of the other top 10 picks even though they may not be quite as good. JI does us no good while rehabbing.

I agree with you

1 minute ago, crisby pancakes said:

He purges his IG account a few times a year. its nothing.

Perhaps I’m just old at 33, but I really don’t understand this practice by Gen Z’s. 

3 minutes ago, TreyMachine said:

Perhaps I’m just old at 33, but I really don’t understand this practice by Gen Z’s. 

I don't get it either but for whatever reason he's done it every year since 2018.

Crazy thing is, I could easily see five years from now Kai Jones and Zaire Williams being the steals of the draft. I could also see either of them basically out of the league by then. They are insane boom or bust guys, really. Wouldn't mind drafting one of them, but I would hate to spend 8. Trade back into the first? Doubt we take three first rounders into next season. Trade 5 and 8 for three then back into the mid-first and get one of those guys...that's a beautiful thought.

Imagine a fully realized Mobley/Isaac/Williams front line if all three reach their potential. That's scary.

Yeah I actually think I want Z Williams a 8. Kuminga at 5 and Williams at 8. If one of them hits were in good shape. Big swings!