CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

13 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Does Scottie Barnes remind anyone else of Giannis, physical tools and the way he plays ? 

Not at all.

39 minutes ago, KRISH10 said:

Does Scottie Barnes remind anyone else of Giannis, physical tools and the way he plays ? 

I think he could be a good player, but he doesn’t remind me of Giannis in anyway other than that they’re both good defenders who can’t shoot much 

Assuming Jalen Green is on the board with either 2 or 3 and to make the deal go through with either Cleveland or Houston it required 5,8 and Gary Harris and taking back a big contract. 

Would you you rather have Kevin Love or Eric Gordon? 

1 minute ago, MagicFanDan said:

Assuming Jalen Green is on the board with either 2 or 3 and to make the deal go through with either Cleveland or Houston it required 5,8 and Gary Harris and taking back a big contract. 

Would you you rather have Kevin Love or Eric Gordon? 

Gordon. And I would do that trade with Houston in a heart beat. Hell, throw in Ross and the Fournier trade exception and I'll take Wall too. But I'm really high on Jalen Green, so...

5 minutes ago, Justin Jaudon said:

Gordon. And I would do that trade with Houston in a heart beat. Hell, throw in Ross and the Fournier trade exception and I'll take Wall too. But I'm really high on Jalen Green, so...

Yup. His contract is only guaranteed for 2 years. Take the 2 and go.

2 hours ago, KRISH10 said:

If Draymond Green and Ben Simmons had a baby, his name would be Scottie :)

5 hours ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Which is exactly why small market teams tank. They want to take their shot at getting one of THOSE players!

I’ve never said tanking never works.  That would be like saying no one ever wins big at Vegas.  Of course there are winners.  My argument has always been that the risk is too high, because if you don’t luck out you could be very bad for a very long time, and the odds are stacked against you.  

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1