CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

Also really doesn't matter which position we Draft we really just need to hit on the picks we have  3 young guards , 2 young forwards and 2 young centers already you add 2 more young guys to that and we have 9 young men we are trying to  Develop.

27 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

This has absolutely done me.hahahahs

Watch Jeffs face he is absolutely fuming!!!

Good he should be.  Does no good if owners do not voice their complaint over this screwed up system.

2 minutes ago, ORLANDOmagic407 said:

Also really doesn't matter which position we Draft we really just need to hit on the picks we have  3 young guards , 2 young forwards and 2 young centers already you add 2 more young guys to that and we have 9 young men we are trying to  Develop.

A young, very talented and super hungry team. Got to add the right coach and push them to get the most of them individually and collectively. I bet we make the playoffs next year.

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Draftkings Nations has Green falling to us at 5 with the Cavs taking Kuminga at 3 :D There is always a chance something like that happens. 

Very possible their are always some odd ball picks . That's why I also beileve we have a shot at Mitchell at 8 some random guy from overseas will get picked at some point other in the top7 not by us we don't need another Fran lmfaooo

2 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Draftkings Nations has Green falling to us at 5 with the Cavs taking Kuminga at 3 :D There is always a chance something like that happens. 

Green (at this stage) comparables none others than Vince Carter and the great Kobe when they were drafted.

2 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

A young, very talented and super hungry team. Got to add the right coach and push them to get the most of them individually and collectively. I bet we make the playoffs next year.

Not to be negative but I was thinking at least one to 2 more bad seasons which would also add more young guys to that list . But I hope I am wrong . I miss the good days and at least when I was a kid and we were bad we had Tmac to watch . 

5 minutes ago, ROCK LEGENDS PHOTOGRAPHERS said:

Or if Cavs like Kuminga we pull a Dallas and give them #5 for # 3 and next year's top 4 protected first round pick.