CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, ORLANDOmagic407 said:

We could end up with Mobley. Being that  Cleveland has Jared Allen Houston Rockets have wood and  Raptors could be a crapshoot They want to trade Kyle and have pascal . 

Mobley and Josh Giddey.....let's dream it !!!

1 minute ago, ORLANDOmagic407 said:

We could end up with Mobley. Being that  Cleveland has Jared Allen Houston Rockets have wood and  Raptors could be a crapshoot They want to trade Kyle and have pascal . 

I wouldn't hate Mobley, other than that I've seen this before in Orlando: long defensive guy who looks like he's made of tooth picks. Hasn't really worked out for us yet.

17 minutes ago, Albert Lergier said:

Another point doesn't fit right now...Cole is the man. 

I’m personally higher on Mitchell than Anthony.

Just now, Soul Bro said:

I’m personally higher on Mitchell than Anthony.

I think in the right situation Mitchell and Anthony can co-exist. But Fults/Mitchell/Anthony, a decision would have to be made.

Just now, Justin Jaudon said:

I think in the right situation Mitchell and Anthony can co-exist. But Fults/Mitchell/Anthony, a decision would have to be made.

We are stuck with Fultz so it would come down to Mitchell or anthony

How could we miss such an opportunity…damned…

at least we got a Bulls pick…maybe with the trade we can get a top 4…

11 minutes ago, ORLANDOmagic407 said:

We are stuck with Fultz so it would come down to Mitchell or anthony

Think about it, we also have JR, who we are testing at PG (has some Russell Westbrook skills)....and Markelle in January....Davion will mess up this trilogy.

Three years of this new system and three years two or more teams who were in the top 4 get picks in  the top 4.  Does not take a rocket scientist to realize you have a broken system. Silver (Aka Pennywise) the clown will not fix it though since he desires entertainment not fairness.  Having said that  there are 2-3 guys in pick 5-10 who will make a difference in this league.  We just have to get two of them.  I was hoping for a great shooter with the first pick and at #8 best player available.  I still keep both picks and do my research.  Kuminga/Barnes/Mitchell/K.Johnson/Moody/Bouknight/Wagner.  Tankathon has us taking Kuminga, Wagner and Boston at pick 33.  It may not be exciting but we will be adding more talent.  Even though we got screwed biggers loser to me are Chicago and OKC..  We can hope LaVine does not resign helping that pick in 2023 be a lottery pick.