CTMagicUK

2021 NBA Draft Thread

Just now, Murphy13 said:

Well at least it wasn’t the 7 and 10 I got on tankathon earlier.  Can’t believe Cleveland lucked out again.

The amount of chances these idiots have gotten for being poor managers and poor people is ridiculous

1 minute ago, TrueMagicFanSince1987 said:

You could tell Weltman was mad with the Bulls pick and super pissed with us falling out of the top 4. This sets us back again and I hate it. I have no faith in our FO making a good pick outside of the obvious choices. 

Why would he be mad about the Bulls pick? That one 100% went our way. Getting no pick would have been much worse. 

Y’all know we can trade up, right? Not ideal but with #5 and #8, very likely someone spies someone they really like at #5-#8 and figures they get a better deal by trading #3 for #5 and #8. You can bet we’ll deal if we love someone there. 

1 minute ago, TreyMachine said:

Why would he be mad about the Bulls pick? That one 100% went our way. Getting no pick would have been much worse. 

Could have been a little lower and I saw the hint of disappointment but I agree it could have been worse and I’m not mad at it. I’m just upset with us losing out on the top 3-4 players.

Jonathan kuminga is no scrub, we are in the top 5 and got the bulls pick. Definitely could’ve been worse, I won’t complain