Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

We gotta trade Vooch and Evan. If only for a fresh start. I’m at the stage I’m not even fussed what we get we just need a fresh start 

• Upvote 1

45 minutes ago, harley said:

We gotta trade Vooch and Evan. If only for a fresh start. I’m at the stage I’m not even fussed what we get we just need a fresh start 

The problem is that’s a lot of salary to trade.  The teams that would need them are contenders that likely aren’t under the cap so we can’t get relief and Nik is actually quite talented so he’s going to get a haul.  If we trade those guys it’ll have to be a three team with a contender and an under the cap team.

No Fournier, Anthony, MCW, Aminu. 9 active players tonight and Steve claims they’ll all play... even Mo.. Frank Mason starting PG, Dwayne Bacon backup point guard. probably not worth staying up for this one, but I’m watching since I’m in MST

33 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

No Fournier, Anthony, MCW, Aminu. 9 active players tonight and Steve claims they’ll all play... even Mo.. Frank Mason starting PG, Dwayne Bacon backup point guard. probably not worth staying up for this one, but I’m watching since I’m in MST

Its 3.13am here in London, England i am with ya