Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

I dont mind playing Frank Mason but tonight Cole got fewer minutes tonight, he was not shooting that well but they need to split their minutes so he can grow

Yeah this minute distribution right there is inexcusably bad. Cannot continue this way. I mean yeah ok we lost, which is another bullet in the gun for what we want... but c'mon it's not like our guys are even going to want it more with Lillard who's prime is at least at the halfway mark and all their other key guys ready to win even if they aren't talented. Fgs, how meaningless.

3 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

I dont mind playing Frank Mason but tonight Cole got fewer minutes tonight, he was not shooting that well but they need to split their minutes so he can grow

Cole got hurt, shoulder. He missed the entire second half.

I’ve seen enough. I have no idea why Vucevic played the entire second half but it’s inexcusable and almost like Clifford heard us all getting excited about Mo and went out of his way to flip us the bird. The free throw shooting was embarrassing. Gary Clark is the worst player I’ve ever seen not get held accountable for poor play... I’m just mad.. the effort was there so you can’t blame the guys playing, it’s not their fault that we’ve got such a bad combo of training staff, team builders and coaches. I’m ready for this season to just be over already

• Upvote 1