Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

-26 for Birch tonight. Lucky he hussles and gives good effort hey? Whilst our number 6 draft pick rots on the bench, then gets 3 minutes where Bacon is left on the floor to jack up 3 consecutive shots. That’s our Orlando Magic. I’m so done with it all. I can’t stomach Clifford,  Front Office, T Ross and Fournier any longer. I’m out. I’ll be back around draft time. 

1 hour ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

Mere days after I finally write down somewhere online how overrated I think he is too...  smh... 

I was just thinking of your post. Haha

• Like 1

I keep trying to get David Steele to do a "Is This Anything" on which teams in the last 30 years have the most players scored their career high in points against. I vote for the magic. Van Fleet did a disgusting 54 against us. I cant figure out how to get that info, but i think the magic have racked up the most players who have their career high in points. (going back to 89 only not in total NBA history)

I actually dont think Jeff is that bad, not good, but not bad either. I cant stand his "joking" with david steele, it always feels like he's putting him down.

4 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I actually dont think Jeff is that bad, not good, but not bad either. I cant stand his "joking" with david steele, it always feels like he's putting him down.

He never provides a single useful insight.  After you listen to him for awhile you realize it’s all empty blather, with many annoying touches for good measure.  Absolutely terrible announcer.  

At this point I'm just watching for Okeke and Cole and hopefully at some point Bamba. 

Wasn't really disappointed with last night's game since Cole had some flashes and Okeke made some shots. Okeke gets me excited, you can tell he just understands the game and I think he's going to be a good defensive player once he learns what he can and can't get away with and adjusts to the speed of NBA players. 

9 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

What it comes down to with Jeff and David is that they’ll never be Chip and the Goose... and even though it’s been over 20 years, that still makes me sad

yeah even so,  Matt Goukas and Steele was so much better. The problem is they will never change it, cause no one but fans cringe. The corporate shills think its fine. Plus jeff is actually a decent guy, so i don't wish for him to lose his job or anything, lol.