Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

On the Vooch discussions, it’s okay to want to trade him, it’s okay to say that we’re not good enough even with him, it’s even okay to desire more from him. What’s not okay for us as Magic fans is to deny that he’s been anything less than very good if not great this year, we just don’t have enough help around him. He is literally our only consistent player. Again. And he’s been nothing but grateful to the city, the organization and  been a great professional and face of the franchise for the past decade. Let’s not make him something he’s not.

What’s the strength of schedule we’ve played this year, again? Oh yea he is great against bad teams. Exactly what I’m saying. 

1 hour ago, fan for too long 2 said:

What’s the strength of schedule we’ve played this year, again? Oh yea he is great against bad teams. Exactly what I’m saying. 

Not only that, being great for a few weeks/games, doesn't erase all the long history he had with us in the past... there were woeful moments too, and a lot of lack of defensive grit. I don't really have anything against him BTW, it's only the involuntary symbol of all those years without a direction, it's not his fault if the FO is unable to find a solution, and there's a fair point that he deserve better than the Magic at this point too. And that's really, really sad IMO.

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

On the Vooch discussions, it’s okay to want to trade him, it’s okay to say that we’re not good enough even with him, it’s even okay to desire more from him. What’s not okay for us as Magic fans is to deny that he’s been anything less than very good if not great this year, we just don’t have enough help around him. He is literally our only consistent player. Again. And he’s been nothing but grateful to the city, the organization and  been a great professional and face of the franchise for the past decade. Let’s not make him something he’s not.

Well said

Vooch is certainly not the issue here..

He has been pretty much magnificent.

Our perimeter defence has been absolutely awful which makes his job more difficult. 

3 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Einnis and Clark are useless. Would rather have BJ Johnson playing. 

They are end of the bench guys for sure

10 minutes ago, fan for too long 2 said:

Einnis and Clark are useless. Would rather have BJ Johnson playing. 

This is where I can agree with you, we can’t keep rolling out guys like Clark and Ennis when we’re sitting our best healthy prospect every night. Positions be damned, when we have the injuries we do, you just gotta get your best guys on the floor. Hell, even Jordan Bone has gotten more minutes than Bamba this year