Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Just now, Babir_9 said:

Bone can’t do anything on the floor...

The kid is in so far over his head... I honestly just feel bad for him. He’s also not a point guard if he’s gonna make it in the league, he’s 100% off ball

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

This T Ross slump has been painful. 1-14 from deep in the last 4 and a half games

Other teams have been really concentrating on him because no one else on the floor could shoot.  As a result he’s been forcing up a lot of off balance shots with very little room to operate.  

15 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Other teams have been really concentrating on him because no one else on the floor could shoot.  As a result he’s been forcing up a lot of off balance shots with very little room to operate.  

Yeah, I really liked the adjustment Clifford made when Ross was taking the ball up the court himself, but we only did it like twice.

15 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

The kid is in so far over his head... I honestly just feel bad for him. He’s also not a point guard if he’s gonna make it in the league, he’s 100% off ball

Honestly I do not see him playing even on a good Euroleague team...he can’t attack the rim, drive, most of his jumpers fall short, so he can’t shoot, he struggles to make even a quick entry pass...

Jeff Green “ahead of the pack” again.  I mean it’s just embarrassing.  There is no way that should ever happen and now it’s happened twice. 

Vuc is playing well today. He is active on defence disrupting alley ops, making steals. You do not see that often...