Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

15 hours ago, Babir_9 said:

I was always saying that Clifford is a great assistant coach, we must get a young modern head coach who understands where the whole league is going...

I’m not saying we can’t use a coaching upgrade, but our issue at the moment is an injured and low ceiling roster.

Steve Clifford is an excellent head coach who’s made a career out of doing a lot with a little. Would love to see him get a chance to coach a really talented team at some point, doubt it’ll be here.

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Steve Clifford is an excellent head coach who’s made a career out of doing a lot with a little. Would love to see him get a chance to coach a really talented team at some point, doubt it’ll be here.

Second this sentiment. 

19 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Extremely low > Zero

I’m not making the call, defending the call or agreeing or disagreeing with the call, I’m not a doctor, I’m just letting you know why Mo didn’t play tonight.

Understood and I didn’t mean to imply otherwise.  Just frustrated by what I view as a stupid decision.  

Magic 2 for 13 from the three point line after one quarter.  A small miracle that the game is close. I guess without Founier our three point shooting is almost nonexistent.  

Has anyone mentioned we need more shooting?

8 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Understood and I didn’t mean to imply otherwise.  Just frustrated by what I view as a stupid decision.  

All good my friend! I’m frustrated as hell with Mo Bamba. If he had half the drive of Khem Birch, he’d probably be playing right now 

1 hour ago, Soul Bro said:

I’m not saying we can’t use a coaching upgrade, but our issue at the moment is an injured and low ceiling roster.

Do you think coach has nothing to do with the roster? Draft choices? 

6 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Clark made a 3!!! Time to throw a parade

LOL.  But then we missed a few more so we’re now 3-17.   Last night we were 7-28 from three.  Not really NBA level shooting.  

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

LOL.  But then we missed a few more so we’re now 3-17.   Last night we were 7-28 from three.  Not really NBA level shooting.  

2 threes!! 2 parades!! Let’s go GC!