Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Well i would take a wide open cole rather than MCW....

This loss stinks. 

17/66 the rest of the team apart from vooch n ross. 

Oh, it’s an awful loss. But Anthony was 1/7 of that 17/66. We need Fournier more than most of us, myself included, care to admit.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Oh, it’s an awful loss. But Anthony was 1/7 of that 17/66. We need Fournier more than most of us, myself included, care to admit.

I agree

I just see no reason to keep watching this team. I cant believe we still have to watch this crap brand our FO have put out there. With Isaac out this is the perfect time to blow it up. Im hopeful it still happens. I cant believe its year 6 in the league and AG is producing this. How will any team trade for him? seriously 

Gordon now shooting 15% for from three point range for the season, 3 of 20.  He had some bad misses in his 1-6 from three tonight.  If he can't shoot either, then between him and MCW and Fultz we just have too many guys on the floor at the same time who can't reliably shoot and don't have very good form

7 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

Gordon now shooting 15% for from three point range for the season, 3 of 20.  He had some bad misses in his 1-6 from three tonight.  If he can't shoot either, then between him and MCW and Fultz we just have too many guys on the floor at the same time who can't reliably shoot and don't have very good form

His one make he banked in from the corner lol... they claim he’s still dealing with his hamstring injury from the bubble, so maybe that’s the excuse, but he’s regressed significantly 

One of our problem is that we never try to sign players like McGee, Howard, Rose, Carmelo Anthony, Rondo, Cousins etc veterans with certain issues...look how well McGee plays for Cavs, Carmelo in Portland, Rose for Pistons. We also fail to to find players in the second round or undrafted ones like Miami and Thunder for example...

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

I expect 2 wins against the Cavs Cavs nothing less otherwise this team is still the same **** as ever 

Cavs think the same way about these upcoming games vs us 

1 hour ago, Jay Magic said:

I expect 2 wins against the Cavs Cavs nothing less otherwise this team is still the same **** as ever 

Same veterans, same coach, same leaders, same mentality.

Thinking that we were finally good just because we started 4-0 (3 of them against woeful teams) was just an illusion. We've seen the same illusion before. We should have learned.

• Like 1

Its just a damn shame we are not at full strength

Full strength i honestly believe we could contend in the East. 

J.I getting injured changed alot

This year is crucial in direction.

20 minutes ago, Jay Magic said:

Its just a damn shame we are not at full strength

Full strength i honestly believe we could contend in the East. 

J.I getting injured changed alot

This year is crucial in direction.

But that’s how we build our roster. We draft injured players. Isaac had knee issues in college, Okeke was drafted injured, Cole had health concerns in college and etc we traded for injured Fultz and looks like his shoulder issue is the permanent one, he shoots normally from the midrange and has awkward mechanics shooting 3s