Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Eh, learning experience. If anything it shows our defense..if we has any was a mirage. Get the youngsters minutes in the second half. Stay healthy.

I don’t see anyone moving well at all, well I didn’t until the power outage at our place. Was looking like they weren’t interested in getting in good spots or moving the ball with any urgency. Just shockingly bad. I want things like this to be a reason why move on from our current construction and get guys that will keep moving and keep passing until something presents itself... and then put their hands up and stay in front of guys in the other end. Why is it the simple stuff seem like the things these guys care about doing the least

20 minutes ago, hootie249 said:

Eh, learning experience. If anything it shows our defense..if we has any was a mirage. Get the youngsters minutes in the second half. Stay healthy.

Yeah if it was a mirage before it’s a certain non existence tonight

Alrighty boys and girls... breathe... we’re not as bad as we look tonight, we‘re not as good as 4-0. Two of the 4 wins were against JV teams with their best players out when we played em