Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Vooch looked like he was not going to miss but then down the stretch Dwayne Bacon said its 'Dwayne Bacon time' and threw 3 or 4  bricks up in a row. Can't make this up. And with Aminu closing down the stretch over Okeke I cant see how any of us want to win games or keep the ***** as coach. Im so over him.

'

Vooch last 8 games:

28.5 PPG
11.1 RPG
4.1 APG
3.4 3PG
52/45/93%

0-8 in that span. Get this man some help and we are set!

• Upvote 1

39 minutes ago, harley said:

Vooch looked like he was not going to miss but then down the stretch Dwayne Bacon said its 'Dwayne Bacon time' and threw 3 or 4  bricks up in a row. Can't make this up.

Lol!!!!!!!

2 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Wonder how many times in NBA history teammates have combined for 69 or more points and the team still scored under 100

That's the problem when you're playing 2 v 5.  You will lose most of the time even if the 2 guys have a big game.  And by the way Vuch had 7 turnovers.  It's just not healthy to try to force the ball to two guys and ignore everyone else.  Miami with multiple weapons and options, while we're trying to win with 2 guys.  Okeke with 4 shots in 21 minutes. 

34 minutes ago, JJZFL said:

That's the problem when you're playing 2 v 5.  You will lose most of the time even if the 2 guys have a big game.  And by the way Vuch had 7 turnovers.  It's just not healthy to try to force the ball to two guys and ignore everyone else.  Miami with multiple weapons and options, while we're trying to win with 2 guys.  Okeke with 4 shots in 21 minutes. 

Yep.. Ross and Vucevic shot 46 of our 75 shot attempts, but hell at least they made 25 of 46, including 14 of 26 from 3.

Rest of the team? 8 for 29, 2 for 14 from 3.

I very much agree with you that Chuma should’ve played more and gotten more attempts but for whatever reason that’s not happening, to the point where Clifford even chose to play Bacon and Aminu over him in crunch time. It’s maddening, honestly. Aminu is awful and Bacon has the lowest basketball IQ I’ve ever seen, worse than that, they both are knowns, they’re never gonna be better than they are right now... we suck, play the damn kids!

46 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Yep.. Ross and Vucevic shot 46 of our 75 shot attempts, but hell at least they made 25 of 46, including 14 of 26 from 3.

Rest of the team? 8 for 29, 2 for 14 from 3.

I very much agree with you that Chuma should’ve played more and gotten more attempts but for whatever reason that’s not happening, to the point where Clifford even chose to play Bacon and Aminu over him in crunch time. It’s maddening, honestly. Aminu is awful and Bacon has the lowest basketball IQ I’ve ever seen, worse than that, they both are knowns, they’re never gonna be better than they are right now... we suck, play the damn kids!

One of the reasons the rest of the team shoots poorly is because they get so few touches.  Never get into any kind of rhythm.  I hate our offense.

Also when they do get a rare touch, they try to do too much because if they pass it they never get it back.

Not a lot to say about that game. Vuc was Vuc. Ross was awesome on his return. Okeke played some great defense. We lose again. 

The only reason to watch right now is the flashes from Okeke, the Bamba minutes for signs of hope and Vuc just absolutely carrying this roster on offense every night. I'll literally never get tired of watching Vuc absolutely dominate teams who send double after double at him. Like the 5 on the floor will be Vuc, Birch, Clark, MCW, Randle or something equally terrible. The entire opposing team will spend 24 seconds almost exclusively trying to stop Vuc from scoring and he'll still make a turnaround 15 footer with 2 guys on him. I hope we never trade him. ***** your 2 first round picks and an average prospect trade proposals.

Also I've got so many half written essays this past weekend in response to people bagging on Vuc that I abandoned because I just think it's not worth it now. If you still want to trade Vuc we'll never agree, I'll never convince you and you'll never convince me.

4 hours ago, All Eyes On Me said:

. Aminu is awful and Bacon has the lowest basketball IQ I’ve ever seen, worse than that, they both are knowns, they’re never gonna be better than they are right now... we suck, play the damn kids!

so can we waive Clark? I read he has 2 years guaranteed?? Pretty sure Bacon is also guaranteed into next year? if this is the case then thats all the evidence you need to fire Weltham. Bacon was waived by Charlotte, and Clark by Houston lol. Now they're getting  more minutes than both our first round draft picks (i know different positions but you get my drift)

Absolute clown show. I live in Australia, but you locals must be concerned that there is a threat they will move the team if this **** continues? more heat supporters in the building tonight, the interest levels are at a all time low etc etc

1 minute ago, harley said:

so can we waive Clark? I read he has 2 years guaranteed?? Pretty sure Bacon is also guaranteed into next year? if this is the case then thats all the evidence you need to fire Weltham. Bacon was waived by Charlotte, and Clark by Houston lol. Now they're getting  more minutes than both our first round draft picks (i know different positions but you get my drift)

Absolute clown show. I live in Australia, but you locals must be concerned that there is a threat they will move the team if this **** continues? more heat supporters in the building tonight, the interest levels are at a all time low.

Neither Clark nor Bacon are guaranteed for next season.