Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

How often do we see Fournier try to dribble between two or three players and lose the ball?   If he ever thought of passing, it would happen a lot less.  

Yet another live ball turnover from Fournier. He would make the team so much better if he would dribble less and pass more.  

3 minutes ago, RossMagic said:

Evan Fournier is really killing me here, man. That 2nd quarter was painful, game over unless a miracle happens I think! 

Nah, this ones done. I’ll watch anyway, but we’re more likely to lose by 30 than make it competitive. This is who Fournier has always been, a couple brilliant games when his shot is going in, but when his shot isn’t going in he forces bad shots, passes and drives and he becomes a turnover machine. If he’d ever get to be on a team that could use him as a 6th man or a 3rd or 4th scoring option/ball handler, he’d be great, but as your second best player he’s a mess.

• Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Nah, this ones done. I’ll watch anyway, but we’re more likely to lose by 30 than make it competitive. This is who Fournier has always been, a couple brilliant games when his shot is going in, but when his shot isn’t going in he forces bad shots, passes and drives and he becomes a turnover machine. If he’d ever get to be on a team that could use him as a 6th man or a 3rd or 4th scoring option/ball handler, he’d be great, but as your second best player he’s a mess.

Well said.  We can’t win against anything but the very worst teams when we only have three players involved in our offense, and ignore the other two.  

1 minute ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Is it bad that I’m watching this game and chanting to myself “only 11 more games with Evan, only 11 more games with Evan”

Nope we should all be doing that hoping it really comes true. Tired of watching his low bball IQ every night. And to think I actually have a jersey of his. Disgusting lol

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

Is it bad that I’m watching this game and chanting to myself “only 11 more games with Evan, only 11 more games with Evan”

It may be bad, but I'm doing the exact same thing hahaha

• Upvote 1

I don’t think Al-Farouq Aminu is the worst signing in Magic history, but Weltman definitely doesn’t get criticized enough for how bad of a signing he was, especially when you take the contract in to consideration 

• Like 1

They get Ennis involved instead of forcing everything between Vuch and Fournier and we look like an NBA team again.  Got to involve five players on offense.  

Fournier actually passed it to Ennis for that last three.  Nearly fell off my chair.