Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Nets, Jazz, Mavs, Hawks last 4 before the break. Don’t see how we do better than 1-3, if not 0-4. Dropping all 4 would put us at 13-23 at the break which would put us somewhere between 3rd and 8th worst in the NBA

3 hours ago, JJZFL said:

Apparently only Vuch or Fournier are allowed to shoot.  The worse Fournier is shooting, the less he passes, and the more he forces.  Someone needs to remind him; it’s not about him.  

3Pcj34.gif

I didn't watch the game, but the 2 of them have been given so much praise in the media that they think the game is all about them.

Evan, especially tries to win the game by himself--hero ball--that's his M.O.!

Edit:  Fournier is not LeBron or Harden who can put a team on his back, especially in crunch time.

• Upvote 1

That sucked. You can't have bad shooting nights from everybody and win. 

The defense was the worst though. I know Cliff has his set rotations and doesn't like to tamper with them. But when you're giving up shots at the rim every time down maybe you should put it in your huge shot blocker that's just sat on the bench. 

Also weird one but I could have sworn Cole was wearing an arm brace on the sideline this game which is odd because we were told he had a cracked rib. Did anybody else notice that? 

EDIT: Also is it just me or does Josh Jackson travel on nearly every possession?

Didn't watch the whole game, but noticed that after Okeke had a great night guarding Grant the game before he was not guarding him this game. Did he start guarding him later? If not Why?

19 hours ago, CTMagicUK said:

That sucked. You can't have bad shooting nights from everybody and win. 

The defense was the worst though. I know Cliff has his set rotations and doesn't like to tamper with them. But when you're giving up shots at the rim every time down maybe you should put it in your huge shot blocker that's just sat on the bench. 

Also weird one but I could have sworn Cole was wearing an arm brace on the sideline this game which is odd because we were told he had a cracked rib. Did anybody else notice that? 

EDIT: Also is it just me or does Josh Jackson travel on nearly every possession?

makes sense, I remember when he initially hurt himself that he was holding his shoulder

Bad start to this game with almost no ball movement and three air balls.  Another hit only the backboard.  Fortunately Brooklyn not shooting well either 

Mo looks sluggish.  Ball movement remains terrible, lots of dribbling into traffic and one on one play. Poor spacing.  Offense looks absolutely awful right now.