Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

3 minutes ago, Mauro Pedrosa said:

I started watching when we were up by 12 to start the fourth. Deep down I knew we could pull a tank loss hahah

Haha my man thanks 

• Like 1

Good result longterm. I just seen someone a post on Realgm, that could u imagine if we hired Penny as coach, JI, AG, Cole and Fultz back and we won lottery and drafted Cade. Wow one can dream!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, harley said:

Good result longterm. I just seen someone a post on Realgm, that could u imagine if we hired Penny as coach, JI, AG, Cole and Fultz back and we won lottery and drafted Cade. Wow one can dream!

I don't watch college basketball, is Penny any good as a coach?

8 minutes ago, South_Aussie_Magic said:

I don't watch college basketball, is Penny any good as a coach?

no idea. But this franchise needs a defibrillator and bringing him back as coach would be boost needed to generate some excitement back. 

3 minutes ago, harley said:

no idea. But this franchise needs a defibrillator and bringing him back as coach would be boost needed to generate some excitement back. 

True, there is enough great assistant's out there to fill out a staff around just about anyone these days. He'd certainly have the clout and the heart of the fanbase.

15 minutes ago, Soul Bro said:

Mo still looks bad to me

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him too extremely in either direction in this situation. He’s had injuries and Covid that put him behind the 8 ball, he’s got a coach who has him on as short of a leash as he can, he plays in lineups where nobody even looks his direction on offense because of selfish play and he just hasn’t had the opportunity to build up any confidence or get in to any sort of rhythm. I honestly just feel bad for the kid 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, MARKELLE'S REVENGE said:

Worst team to have an allstar?  Lord please bless us with the number one pick...

Lets hope so. We adding something good regardless 

49 minutes ago, harley said:

That would be nuts

40 minutes ago, All Eyes On Me said:

I don’t think it’s fair to judge him too extremely in either direction in this situation. He’s had injuries and Covid that put him behind the 8 ball, he’s got a coach who has him on as short of a leash as he can, he plays in lineups where nobody even looks his direction on offense because of selfish play and he just hasn’t had the opportunity to build up any confidence or get in to any sort of rhythm. I honestly just feel bad for the kid 

Same. All he gets told to do is set screens for Ross when he’s in. Hasn’t had 1 post up. Just criminal from Clifford. He won’t change. Hence why I want him sacked. ASAP