Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

1 hour ago, RossMagic said:

Yeah, a bit worrying, he has played a few good passes but not much else so far. Still early days tho! Hopefully, he feels a bit more comfortable as time progresses. 

Playing under control and without panic; so pretty good for his first game with limited practice with the team.

6 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Playing under control and without panic; so pretty good for his first game with limited practice with the team.

Agreed! I think he did well overall. Looks like a smart player

Thoughts from last night's game:

Vuc was a monster. 

Cole has really settled down. Making smart plays, playing within the team. Really good game from him.

Frank Mason had a rough game overall but he looks much more of a natural playmaker than Bone was and that'll really help steady the bench I think. 

Fournier was good for most of the game but he has the anti-clutch gene I swear. That turnover up 5 and then fouling Lavine for 3 was really bad. 

James Ennis getting 8 FTs is bizarre and definitely can't be relied upon to happen again. 

Okeke was quiet but he had that one pass fake, euro step finish that was real nice. 

And as always: Play. Mo. Bamba. 

Well, turns out we can’t be competitive unless Vucevic averages 43 and 19... this one is a wash. Mo should play the last 15+ minutes of this game, but knowing Clifford he won’t..