Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

4 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

2-11 one of those wins was a buzzer beating 3 point shot by Cole

If we include last night, we are now 2-12. [Soul wipes the tear from his cheek]

1 minute ago, Soul Bro said:

If we include last night, we are now 2-12. [Soul wipes the tear from his cheek]

We've only played something like 7 teams with a winning record all season by my count so on the plus side we have a good chance at a top 3 pick. I think the top 3 picks all have the same odds now right?

50 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

We've only played something like 7 teams with a winning record all season by my count so on the plus side we have a good chance at a top 3 pick. I think the top 3 picks all have the same odds now right?

image.thumb.png.141bae0fd8a832d397ce31e5787d0f89.png

I'd expect Miami to pick up wins now they have Butler fit again so looks like we need to out tank one of Detroit or Minnesota. Dont see anyone finishing with a worse record than Washington.

2 minutes ago, crisby pancakes said:

I'd expect Miami to pick up wins now they have Butler fit again so looks like we need to out tank one of Detroit or Minnesota. Dont see anyone finishing with a worse record than Washington.

Hopefully KAT is coming back to Minnesota soon so hopefully they can get some wins.

Is Bamba our Fultz? Sounds like fultz speak...

At the start of the new season, Mohamed Bamba declared he was completely healthy, though head coach Steve Clifford’s assessment differed somewhat. He told reporters in December that Bamba was “a ways away” and that there was “no timetable on his return.”

2 hours ago, og magic fan said:

image.thumb.png.141bae0fd8a832d397ce31e5787d0f89.png

This is if the season ended today. We’ll be probably bottom 3 in record barring some sort of miracle. I believe we have the most difficult strength of schedule remaining in the league 

5 hours ago, Jason Funderburker said:

What is worse: being bad on purpose to get a top pick or building a team to try and make the playoffs but still being so bad they get a top pick?

To be fair, injuries have forced our hand or else we’d definitely be competing for a bottom seed or play in game. 

30 minutes ago, jmmagicfan said:

Magic are actually off to a decent start tonight, though Mason already has three fouls in about 8 minutes.

Yeah, a bit worrying, he has played a few good passes but not much else so far. Still early days tho! Hopefully, he feels a bit more comfortable as time progresses.