Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Same here. I’ll be bloody devo if this team strings together more wins with no changes being made. ***** me AG is absolutely awful, can’t see us getting anything positive in a trade for him

• Upvote 1

Didn’t watch the game last night but saw that Bamba had 8pts+4rebs in 6 min. This might have been at the end of the game and against 2nd and 3rd stringers but still, that’s not bad at all.

Anyone bothered to watch the game and saw how he looked like on the floor?

3 hours ago, JayMac said:

Didn’t watch the game last night but saw that Bamba had 8pts+4rebs in 6 min. This might have been at the end of the game and against 2nd and 3rd stringers but still, that’s not bad at all.

Anyone bothered to watch the game and saw how he looked like on the floor?

He was very active and looked good.  Still has a ways to go setting screens and other things but even as Jeff Turner said on the broadcast "He just needs to play".   He is not going to get better sitting on the bench.  

9 minutes ago, og magic fan said:

He was very active and looked good.  Still has a ways to go setting screens and other things but even as Jeff Turner said on the broadcast "He just needs to play".   He is not going to get better sitting on the bench.  

At this point cliff needs to eat it snd just play the kid. We’re losing anyway. Back up C position isn’t gonna be THAT crucial to us finally winning games again. Let’s see what we have. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gordon MVP said:

At this point cliff needs to eat it snd just play the kid. We’re losing anyway. Back up C position isn’t gonna be THAT crucial to us finally winning games again. Let’s see what we have. 

I agree with you 100%.  But unfortunately this team  and franchise has no direction, plan, or goals past being a habitual 8th seed.  

Apparently we are unable to pass the ball anymore.  The contrast between our one on one overdribbling and Toronto’s ball movement couldn’t be more stark.  

5 minutes ago, s1n1st3r12 said:

Honestly we should win this game but looking at our shooting again we may leave with a L. 

We get into this dribbling mode periodically and it kills us.  We’re doing a bit better with ball movement currently but have already dug a hole for ourselves.  

Jeff Turner apparently thinks it’s hilarious when we’re losing games, judging by how much he’s laughing during another lousy half of basketball from us.  I really wish the Magic would get rid of him.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, JJZFL said:

Jeff Turner apparently thinks it’s hilarious when we’re losing games, judging by how much he’s laughing during another lousy half of basketball from us.  I really wish the Magic would get rid of him.  

Couldn't agree with this more, it makes watching Magic even more frustrating listening to Turner having a swell ol' time whilst we're playing trash.