Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

5 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Really only the third time? I dont think thats right, i can remember off the top of my head Vuc, Cole, and Rashard... there has to be more then that.

image.png.e29f26cce2a62c614690cafb06c950dc.png

1 hour ago, Natesroom said:

Not sure that stat... here is video proof of Vuc getting a game winner buzzer beater

That’s all well and good, but the point youre still over reading from the stat is it being a walk off 3 POINT shot... 

2 hours ago, Natesroom said:

Lol i just posted before you posted saying i reread the tweet

Lol... all good my friend...

in other news, Kevin Porter Jr to the Rockets for a protected 2nd round pick... I’m seriously disappointed we didn’t go get this kid 

Me too. Very frustrated when we see that a "protected" 2nd round pick would be enough, something that our FO cares to dump every year like if it was worthless...

Anyway, from my side it's useless to spend time commenting our FO (lack of) moves, I really don't see what is their strategy... they're just hopeless.

• Upvote 2

2 hours ago, JayMac said:

Me too. Very frustrated when we see that a "protected" 2nd round pick would be enough, something that our FO cares to dump every year like if it was worthless...

Anyway, from my side it's useless to spend time commenting our FO (lack of) moves, I really don't see what is their strategy... they're just hopeless.

They have no strategy outside of drafting long wingspan guys who have some sort of previous serious injury, can’t shoot, but have tons of “potential.” Basically like throwing a wet paper towel against the wall and hoping something sticks lol. All their moves have been predictable and mediocre at best up to this point. The team clearly lacks a shooter/go to scorer and we repeatedly draft/sign guys that don’t address that glaring need for us. 

Hats off to our guys though for fighting back from that huge deficit all game long. I was just able to rewatch the 4th quarter (that’s when I turned it off) and I admire the heart/hustle every player showed out there. Cole Anthony hitting his first game winner looked natural too and the first of many for him in a Magic uniform. Hopefully this game lights a fire under our guys and we come out strong tonight. 

49 minutes ago, MagicFanDan said:

Anybody have an update on MCW? I’m tried of not having a backup PG. 

Bone and the AG point forward experiment haven’t worked. 

He's questionable for tonight.