Soul Bro

2020-2021 General Game Thread

Good we won but man we need to sort out our shooting, we cannot have AG jacking up threes, Ross being so inconsistent and well then there's Bacon.

That second quarter was one of the worst quarters of basketball I’ve ever seen this team play, and I’ve been watching as long as we’ve been a team...

that being said, way to be resilient and claw back and such a huge play for Cole Anthony and his confidence going forward! On to Indiana!

• Like 1

My god that 2nd quarter was dreadful. What an ending though. Super happy for Cole. When he made that 3 in the final minute I said to myself 'screw it draw the last play up for him'. We didn't but he won it anyway. Awesome. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Soul Bro said:

Where are you seeing the rumor? If we wanted to try and remain competitive without mortgaging our future, it’d make sense.

It was some random Twitter thing. It had us, the Mavs and a couple other teams interested in him. Don't think it was any real source. 

I barely watched the first half but the second quarter made me turn it off. Luckily i turned it back on last 8 minutes. Amazing shot. The Timberwolves are very,very,bad.

I'm not gonna lie... i watched that twitter vid like 10 times.... i almost got misty eyed for a person who hit his first NBA game winner. He probably dreamed about it since he was a kid.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

I'm not gonna lie... i watched that twitter vid like 10 times.... i almost got misty eyed for a person who hit his first NBA game winner. He probably dreamed about it since he was a kid.

Crazy that it only took him 15 games! Only the 3rd game winning 3 ball buzzer beater in team history. Cole is already cementing himself as clutch and I love it. 

Really only the third time? I dont think thats right, i can remember off the top of my head Vuc, Cole, and Nick anderson, there has to be more then that.

5 minutes ago, Natesroom said:

Really only the third time? I dont think thats right, i can remember off the top of my head Vuc, Cole, and Rashard... there has to be more then that.

image.png.e29f26cce2a62c614690cafb06c950dc.png

Quoting a tweet I saw last night. I’m assuming it meant like with zeros on the clock to end the game, and it was a 3 point shot. Other 2 were Hedo’s bank in against I believe Boston in 2008 and Jameer against Denver in 2011